Please enter your username and password for MAT414 below:
- Click here to download Abstract Algebra Book
- Click here for an Excellent Resource for terms and definitions Algebra through Calculus
Phone Number : 601-977-7791.
M:11:00 am to 12:00 noon; 1:00pm to 2:00pm; 3:00pm to 4:00pm
W,F: 11:00 am to 12:00 noon; 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Instructions to generate your copy of homework set questions
- Click on the name of the set (in blue)
- Click on Download a PDF or Tex Hard ... (in blue)
- Click on Generate Hard Copy ... at teh bottom of the screen
AnnouncementsLinks for non-webwork assignments and course documents are posted on the course page. Log in and look for information under Course Info
What can be entered as an answer to a WeBWorK problem?
- Answers to WeBWorK problems may be numerical, strings (e.g. letters), and
- For most
problems when entering numerical answers, the user can (if he or she wishes) enter
elementary expressions such as 2^3 instead of 8, (2+tan(3))*(4-sin(5))^6-7/8 instead
of 27620.3413, etc. For a complete list see
Mathematical Functions and Symbols.
For a student guide to WeBWorK see Student Guide.
- Answers to WeBWorK problems may be numerical, strings (e.g. letters), and mathematical functions.